How do our discounts work? This question is often asked of us, and, we offer the following FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions - with answers!).
Case Discount FAQs
- What is the case discount?
The case discount saves you 20% on all non-sale wines when you purchase of a case or more.
- How many bottles make up a case?
A case is made up of any 12 bottles of wine.
- When I am buying a case, do I need to buy 12 bottles of the same wine to get the discount?
Of course not! You can mix and match any 12 bottles of wine to make a case!
- What if i want to build a mixed case and some of my selections are on sale?
You can build a case from any 12 wines you choose from our selection.
- If some of the wines that I have selected for my case are on sale - do I still get the full 20% discount on the case?
The case discount only applies to items which are not on sale. For Example, if you were to buy 6 bottles of Honig Sauvignon Blanc at $14.99 (regular price), and 6 of Toad Hollow Chardonnay at $11.99 on sale, the Honig will be 20% off ($11.99), but not the Toad Hollow, since it is already on sale.
- And if I buy more than 12 bottles - do I still get the discount?
Of course! You get the 20% discount on your entire order when you purchase 12 bottles or more!
- Can more than one order be combined to get the discount?
Nope. The discount applies only to 12 or more bottles per order
We hope that this answers all of your questionsabout our specials. If not, give Steve a call - he'll set you strait! Oh yeah - the number's 908-470-WINE. Don't be a stranger!